Check out our weekly bulletin below!Click here to download
Compass Seminar Series – Now Webinar events!
Log on to one, some or all of our WEBINAR events.
Knowing you have a smart plan to navigate whatever tomorrow holds can allow you to approach each day with enthusiasm and optimism. To learn how to chart your own path, join us for our Compass Seminar Series. Our informative seminars will help you make a smart plan for tomorrow, so you can enjoy today more.
R.S.V.P. early for yourself and a guest
Please call 410-999-1635 or
Sign up using RSVP Form to the right
Sign up early.
Learn in the comfort of your own home.
Internet access device will be necessary
Webinar details will be sent to those who have or would like to RSVP.Download Invite
Smartsizing for S.M.A.R.T. Living
Now by webinar
Friday, April 3 — 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
R.S.V.P. by March 27
Presented by downsizing expert Katie Davis of WayForth®, with real estate experts Lin Eagan of Long and Foster and Karla Pinato of Northrop Realty. Topics will include:
- The liberating benefits of rightsizing your possessions and lifestyle
- How to smartsize mountains into manageable molehills
- Staging and selling your home in today’s real estate market
- The do’s and dont’s for a successful home sale
Financial considerations of retirement community living
Rescheduled for a future Date
Thursday, April 9 — 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
R.S.V.P. by April 3
Michael Mooney, chartered retirement planning counselor and managing partner at Pilot Financial Advisors, will show you how to secure your financial future throughout your retirement with forward-thinking strategies and insights. Topics will include:
- Tools to manage your income and assets
- How to plan for future health care costs
- How to know if you can afford to live at a retirement community
The importance of an estate plan checkup
Now by webinar
Tuesday, April 21 — 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
R.S.V.P. by April 16
Join attorney and estate law specialist Mark Bobotek from Golden Oak Elder Law, as he provides information on avoiding common estate planning pitfalls. He’ll also show you how to ensure your estate plan is current, accurate, and will be executed as you intend. Topics will include:
- Why your estate plan should change as your life changes
- How changes in the tax laws and tax codes could affect your estate
- Ways to ensure the important people in your life will be cared for
- How to fulfill your philanthropic goals