Check out our weekly bulletin below!Click here to download
PLEASE JOIN US!
Today, taking every precaution recommended by healthcare professionals is an absolute must if we are to stay well physically — but what about our social, emotional, and intellectual well-being during these unusual times. Join Positive Living and Aging Well advocate Andrew Morgan, as he shares simple research-based choices you can make to increase your joy and happiness while improving your sense of overall health and well-being.
You will learn:
- How our perceptions of agingimpact our sense of well-beingmore today than ever
- How practicing positivity canlead to a greater sense ofcontrol over well-being
- How to move forward whenstanding still seems to be theonly option available
- How to reduce uncertainty andincrease confidence
- How to maintain socialdistancing without experiencingsocial isolation
- And more…
Event Date & Time:
August 25, 2020 from 2PM – 3:30PM EDT
August 26, 2020 from 2PM – 3:30PM EDT