May 29…was …National Senior Fitness Day
June 3, 2019
In Howard County , Maryland
Across the United States,at more than 1,000 local sites, the active aging population is coming together to celebrate the 26th Annual National Senior Health and Fitness day.Vantage Point Residences Receive the Seal of Approval May 29, 2019.
“It is fitting for Howard County Government to join Residences at Vantage Point in encouraging all our older adults to live active and healthy lives.” – Calvin Ball Howard County Executive
We love our grandparents!
Senior Health & Fitness Day is a time to Understand:
- Options for physical activity that are senior friendly
- The importance of exercise and nutrition
- Overall fitness level relate directly to illness-prevention
- Boost in energy and immunity
- Necessary to retain bone mass and lower the risk of fractures, and to build muscle strength and reduce the risk of falls.
Browse our Photo gallery , we had a great day of physical exercise!